Register at any time! Please check the parent portal for the most up-to-date class schedule.
We seek to offer make-ups as a courtesy, however, they are not guaranteed. Make-ups are subject to class availability and must be scheduled within 60 days of the missed class. Make-ups for future absences are permitted, please notify the front desk if a known absence will occur. Make-ups cannot be scheduled more than 30 days in advance. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes
*Please note the class schedule is subject to change and availability for registration or make-ups is pending class enrollment size.
Monthly Recreational Tuition Pricing
|Class Length (One Day a Week)||Charge Per Month|
|45 Minute Classes||$98|
|55 Minute Classes||$104|
|70 Minute Classes||$114|
|90 Minute Classes||$132|
|120 Minute Classes||$150|
- Sibling Discount: 15% for each additional student / Multiple Class Discount: 25% for each additional class
- Annual Family Membership Fee: The family membership fee is now blended into your monthly tuition.
- Parent Profile must be created to register for classes
- Tuition remains the same for every month of the year. Your tuition for your classes is not based on a number of classes, but a period of time. In any given year, some months have four classes and some months have five classes. On occasion, there will be a month with three classes due to a holiday or weather closure. Monthly tuition remains consistent, regardless of the number of class days per month. Tuition pays for your child’s spot in the class regardless of attendance. Classes have no cash value once missed and will not be eligible for a credit or refund. Integrity will offer rescheduled classes to current students for classes missed as a courtesy. These classes must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
- The following holiday(s) will be eligible for an additional make-up class due to the number of holidays on this particular class day in the 2022-2023 School Year:
- Memorial Day 2023– Monday classes are eligible for additional make-up as class space allows
Integrity has Olympic-quality trampoline beds, and all students who are in TNT or trampoline only classes will be required to wear socks when bouncing. Please send socks with your child to class.
Need to register? Click here to register a new account. You may also call us at 614-733-0818, or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Drop Policy can be found by – clicking here.
Want to stay up to date with all of the latest Integrity news? Click the button below to sign up for our monthly newsletters!
For more information or to speak with a staff member please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614-733-0818.