Integrity Adventures – Parent Information
CAMP PHOTOS: To see photo’s from your child’s camp week, please scroll down the page to the week your child attended. Below each header, you will find a link to the image gallery from that camp week!
We are so excited that you’re joining us for Integrity Adventures – Summer Camps! We have so many fun and exciting things planned for each camper. This page will be updated weekly with general information and reminders such as water day, dress-up day, etc for the week your child(re) is attending camp. We will also provide links to photos from your week and activities your child participated in throughout camp.
Please note that this page is only accessible to parents who have children enrolled in 2022 Summer Camps, please do not share link with outside parties.
Week 1: June 6th- June 10th | Week 2:June 13th- June 17th | Week 3: June 20th- June 24th | Week 4: June 27th- July 1st | Week 5: July 11th- July 15th | Week 6: July 18th- July 22nd| Week 7: July 25th- July 29th | Week 8: August 1st- August 5th | Week 9: August 8th- August 12th
2022 Summer Camp Weeks & Pictures!
Check out all the fun our amazing campers had at Integrity Adventures all summer long!
Camp Photo’s from Week 1 – Out of this World…..Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 2 – Pirates & Princesses…..Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 3 – Halfway To Christmas…..Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 4 – Superheroes!….Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 5 – Beyond the Board Game!….Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 6 – Carinval!….Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 7 – Witches and Wizards!….Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 8 – Neon Color Splash!….Click Here to View
Camp Photo’s from Week 9 – Under the Sea!….Click Here to View
2022 Camp Counselors
Click on a name below to see your counselor’s photo!
- Bookings can be made online through the parent portal, or through the front desk
- All camp enrollments must be paid for in full at the time of booking
- In the instance that a child is no longer able to attend a camp that they are enrolled in they will have the option for one of the following:
- Transfer camp enrollment to another 2021-2022 Integrity Athletics Seasonal Camp
- Account credit for the missed camp day/s to be used towards any other Integrity Athletics program or service (credits do not expire)
Integrity Athletics Policies (Must be electronically signed prior to registration)
For any other questions or queries, please reach out to the Special Events Director by emailing EVENTS@INTEGRITYGYM.COM
Other Programs at Integrity Athletics
In addition to our summer camp program, Integrity Athletics offers year-round programming for students at all levels of experience. Integrity is a state-of-the-art facility with over 65,000 square feet of space located in Plain City, adjacent to Dublin just past the SR 161/Post Road exit. It is home to 5 time National Champion and 3 time Olympian, Blaine Wilson. We are proud to be the only facility in Ohio to offer the following programs:
- Recreational Gymnastics
- Girls Competitive Gymnastics
- Boys Competitive Gymnastics
- Acrobatic Gymnastics
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Trampoline and Tumbling
- Martial Arts
We offer an 8,000 square foot second-floor mezzanine for open parent viewing. Classes at Integrity Athletics are taught by enthusiastic instructors many of whom are former Olympic, World, National, and State Champions who live out our motto – Your Child. Our Passion.
- Preschool Gym
- 2 Competitive Trampolines
- Skakun Original Rod Floor
- Ultimate Double-Mini Trampoline
- Competitive Rhythmic Gymnastics Floor
- 2 Competitive Artistic Gymnastics Floors
- Multiple recreation Floors
- Competitive and Recreational Bars and Beams
- Competitive Men’s Equipment
- Ninja Rig
- Warped Wall
- 4 Indoor Volleyball Courts
- 4 Lighted Outdoor Sand Volleyball Courts
- Full Weight Room
- Birthday Party Room
- We also provide wi-fi for the convenience of our parents and free use of our exercise equipment.
Integrity Athletics has a unique opportunity for everyone in the family. Check out our website to learn more about our programs that promote a healthy and active lifestyle.