Holiday Schedule Changes
Normal Office Hours
What to wear
- Gymnastics and Trampoline and tumbling classes: Girls should dress in a leotard or gym shorts and a t-shirt or tank top. No baggy clothes, shoes, or jewelry should be worn. Hair should be pulled up out of the face. Boys should wear a t-shirt tucked in and shorts. All students are required to bring socks to be allowed to jump on the trampolines.
- Tumbling Classes: Tumbling students should wear a t-shirt tucked in and shorts to class.
- Martial Arts: Students should wear gym shorts and a t-shirt or a Gi.
What to bring
- Water Bottle
- Socks for trampoline
- Hair ties for long hair
We seek to offer make-ups as a courtesy, however, they are not guaranteed. Make-ups are subject to class availability and must be scheduled within 60 days of the missed class. Make-ups for future absences are permitted, please notify the front desk if a known absence will occur. Make-ups cannot be scheduled more than 30 days in advance. There are no refunds or credits for missed classes
*Please note the class schedule is subject to change and availability for registration or make-ups is pending class enrollment size.
- Tuition remains the same for every month of the year. Your tuition for your classes is not based on a number of classes, but a period of time. In any given year, some months have four classes and some months have five classes. On occasion, there will be a month with three classes due to a holiday or weather closure. Monthly tuition remains consistent, regardless of the number of class days per month. Tuition pays for your child’s spot in the class regardless of attendance. Classes have no cash value once missed and will not be eligible for a credit or refund. Integrity will offer rescheduled classes to current students for classes missed as a courtesy. These classes must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
Make-Ups Allowed for Holiday:
- The following holiday(s) will be eligible for an additional make-up class due to the number of holidays on this particular class day in the 2023-2024 School Year:
- Memorial Day 2024– Monday classes are eligible for additional make-up as class space allows