Monday, May 29th we will be closed in observance of Memorial Day. No make-ups need to be scheduled for this closure.
Monday- Friday: 9:00 am- 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am- 1:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am- 5:00pm
Click on the links below for downloadable forms and policies
Tuition Update – Starting in September of 2022
With Integrity’s continued effort to be a recognized leader in youth athletics we are regularly enhancing our programs and upgrading our facility so that your family can have the best experience possible. We are committed to improving our processes, services, and equipment to benefit you and your children. Beginning in September the monthly pricing for the upcoming year is as follows:
Explanation of Tuition/Enrollment
Tuition remains the same for every month of the year. Your tuition for your classes is not based on a number of classes, but a period of time. In any given year, some months have four classes and some months have five classes. On occasion, there will be a month with three classes due to a holiday or weather closure. Monthly tuition remains consistent, regardless of the number of class days per month. Tuition pays for your child’s spot in the class regardless of attendance. Classes have no cash value once missed and will not be eligible for a credit or refund. Integrity will offer rescheduled classes to current students for classes missed as a courtesy. These classes must be scheduled in advance and are subject to availability.
Make-Up Policy (Recreational)
Beginning Jan. 1
- We seek to offer make-ups as a courtesy, however, they are not guaranteed.
- Make-up classes are subject to availability. Classes must have an opening(s).
- STUDENT MUST BE ACTIVELY ENROLLED to be eligible for a make-up
- Make-ups must be used on the child who missed the class
- Make-ups expire two months after the day you missed the class or upon unenrollment from that program. Please note makeups can only be scheduled up to 30 days in advance.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- The following holiday(s) will be eligible for an additional make-up class due to the number of holidays on this particular class day in the 2022-2023 School Year: Memorial Day Monday – Eligible for additional make-up as class space allows
Students will be permitted to schedule a make-up in a different program from which they are enrolled, provided that they meet eligibility requirements (age, level, etc).
Trial Update (Recreational)
Beginning Dec. 1
For ‘first-time’ students, Integrity Athletics will happily refund 100% of your first month’s tuition should you feel dissatisfied with your Integrity Athletics experience. We will offer to change times, programs, classes, or teachers first if possible. But if that doesn’t work, we want you to come back and try it again at a later date. NOTE: The guarantee will be offered as long as 3 classes in the month have been attended. If after 1 month, you are dissatisfied, our guarantee will be honored.
What to wear
- Gymnastics and Trampoline and tumbling classes: Girls should dress in a leotard or gym shorts and a t-shirt or tank top. No baggy clothes, shoes, or jewelry should be worn. Hair should be pulled up out of the face. Boys should wear a t-shirt tucked in and shorts. All students are required to bring socks to be allowed to jump on the trampolines.
- Tumbling Classes: Tumbling students should wear a t-shirt tucked in and shorts to class.
- Martial Arts: Students should wear gym shorts and a t-shirt or a Gi.
What to bring
- Water Bottle
- Socks for trampoline
- Hair ties for long hair
Our recreational classes are offered year-round and work on a monthly billing cycle. Our schedule is live and is subject to change based on coaches’ availability and program needs. To see our most up-to-date schedule please Click Here.
- Black Friday Camp
- Holiday Camps
- MLK Day Camp
- Presidents Day Camp
- Spring Break Week
- Schools Out Camp
- Summer Camps
June – August