- Sibling Discount: 15% for each additional student / Multiple Class Discount: 25% for each additional class
- Parent Profile must be created to register for classes
These recreational Tumbling and Trampoline Classes classes are designed to keep children active while learning body awareness and having fun! We warm up with a group activities, stretching or a fun exercise followed by guided instruction on the discipline’s event(s). During classes, we learn several skills and skill combinations on the trampoline, tumbling floor, tumble track, double-mini or any combination of all depending on which program your child is registered.
All students are required to wear socks on the trampolines. If registered for TnT or Trampoline Only please send children with socks.
Trampoline & Tumbling Description
Trampoline and tumbling (TNT) first appeared as an Olympic Sport in the 2000 Sydney Olympics! These classes are all about bouncing, running, and more bouncing. Kids will learn skills and safety on three events: Trampoline, Double Mini Trampoline, and Rod Floor. Although extremely fun, this sport is about form and technique. Children will make proper progressions before moving to the next step!
- Jumping Beez (Invite Only) – Preschool Trampoline and Tumbling (4 years) – This is for children ages 4 who are interested in learning about trampolines. We learn basic safety drills and skills that will lead to the recreational levels.
- Little Jumpers (5 years) – This is for children who have never done gymnastics or trampoline before. The age group is 5-6 years old. Children will learn basic safety drills and skills that will lead to more advanced levels.
- Level 1 (6 years+) – Students will begin learning basic tumbling skills. They will start making connections between basic skills learned on the trampoline.
- Level 2 (6 years+) – Students will learn more difficult connections on the trampoline. They will learn progressions towards somersaults. Students will work on limbering skills such as back bends, walkovers, and front limbers.
- Level 3 (6 years+) – Students will be able to do 10-skill combinations on the trampoline. They will start working on back handsprings and round-off, back handspring connection. This class is a 70-minute class.
- Level 4 (6 years+) – Students will begin drills to help them perform twisting somersaults on the trampoline. They will practice multiple back handsprings and begin learning somersaults on the floor. This class is a 70-minute class.
Tumbling Only Description
Our recreational tumbling-only program provides an environment for athletes to begin, continue, and further their tumbling experience. These classes are great for building skills needed for cheerleaders, dancers, or anyone who just wants to learn how to tumble. We offer a variety of classes to allow for our youngest to our oldest athletes to reach their goals. We provide a USAG certified staff that has a passion for helping our athletes reach their highest potential in the sport.
AGES: 5 Years
- Little Tumblers – Students will begin learning basic tumbling skills. The class structure is similar to our level one with a lesson plan that is adjusted for this age group.
AGES: 6-17 Years
- Tumble I – Students will begin learning basic tumbling skills such as handstands, cartwheels, and round-offs.
- Tumble II – Students will work on limbering skills such as back bends, back walkovers, and front walkovers.
- Tumble III – Students at this level will master their front and back walkover as well as begin to master their standing back handspring and round-off back handspring
- Tumble IV – Students at this level have mastered the round-off, back handspring and are working on advanced tumbling skills such as; back tucks, front tucks, and tumbling series.
Trampoline Only Description
This class is designed to focus specifically on trampoline skills. Athletes will work on beginner to advanced skills, progressions, and air awareness for trampoline. This class is perfect for children who need to learn how to safely use a trampoline, need to improve their acrobatic elements or who love to jump and bounce around. We provide a USAG certified staff that has a passion for helping our athletes reach their highest potential in the sport.
AGES: 6 Years & Above
- Trampoline Only – As of now, this class is not categorized under a specific skill level. Our instructors have the ability to tailor lesson plans according to the diverse capabilities and skills of each registered student.