Let us take care of the entertainment so you can enjoy the party. Your own personal party coach will guide you through fun games, and races and watch as you jump on our trampolines, dive into our foam cheese-pit, and swing from our bars. Enjoy 2 hours of fun, flipping, and bouncing to make this an event everyone will remember!
Birthday Parties are booked for 2-hour time slots with 75 minutes of structured gym time, fun & games with 45 minutes in your own private party room for celebration.
NEW: ACTIVITY ONLY PARTIES
You don’t need to have a birthday to have a party! Your children and their guests will enjoy fun activities in our 35,000sqft facility, jumping on tumble tracks, swinging from bars, and playing games on our spring floors.
This package is perfect for groups who just want to have a fun, exciting time and don’t have the need for a party room.
Weekday Preschool Playgroups bookings are available for a limited time. Click Here for details on this special offer.
All participants must have a parent sign a release waiver before entering the gym. The waivers are available to be picked up before the party or you can print them from here.
- Waiver Form
- Parties can be scheduled Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00, 3:00, 5:00pm
- $50.00 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking.
- Please note that birthday parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 pm time slots.
- A 48-hour notice is required for all parties and your party is not confirmed until you receive a phone call confirmation from a staff member.
- Any reservations made less than 5 days before the requested date must call 614-733-0818 to make a reservation
- Non refundable $50 deposit required at time of booking; to be collected at time of phone confirmation from staff member.
- Parties are 2 hours long. 1 hour and 15 minutes in the gym and 45 minutes in the party room. We provide paper products, invites and favor for each child guest.
- All kids are required to wear socks on the trampolines at all times. Do not forget to send them with your kids.