Tumbling Class Descriptions
Our recreational cheer & tumbling program provides an environment for athletes to begin, continue and further their tumbling experience. These classes are great to build skills needed for cheerleaders, dancers or if you just want to learn how to tumble. We offer a variety of classes to allow for our youngest to our oldest athletes to reach their goals. We provide a USAG certified staff that has a passion for helping our athletes reach their highest potential in the sport.
AGES: 5-6 Years
- Little Tumblers – Students will begin learning basic tumbling skills. The class structure is similar to our level one with a lesson plan that is adjusted for this age group.
AGES: 7-17 Years
- Tumble I – Students will begin learning basic tumbling skills such as handstands, cartwheels, and round offs.
- Tumble II – Students will work on limbering skills such as back bends, back walkovers, and front walk overs.
- Tumble III – Students at this level will master their front and back walkover as well as begin to master their standing back handspring and round off back handspring
- Tumble IV – Students at this level have mastered the round off, back handspring and are working on advanced tumbling skills such as; back tucks, front tucks, and tumbling series.
- Sibling Discount: 15% for each additional student / Multiple Class Discount: 25% for each additional class
- Parent Profile must be created to register for classes